BLive offers a range of live streaming services to businesses and non-profits of all sizes. From a single camera live stream, through to a full production multi-camera live stream, we have a service that is perfect for your needs.
What events can you live stream? Interviews, conferences, product launches, Staff training, AGMs, concerts, fundraising galas, and anything else you can think of, can be streamed live using our services.
Why Stream Live?
With the opportunity to reach a global audience, businesses are taking their presentations, workshops, events and training sessions live, because research has demonstrated people’s engagement is 6x greater than a standard Video presentation. It allows you to provide your audience the feeling of being in the room and participating in REAL TIME from wherever they tune in.
Our live streaming services in the Hunter Valley will allow you to connect your audience, generate exposure for your business, and potentially increase your credibility and revenue opportunities.
When you work with BLive Streaming, you’ll gain access to more than 10 years of professional live streaming experience. Don’t waste your time, or your business reputation, with people who don’t know what they are doing – use our professional service
What Platforms Can we integtrate into your Livestream
When organising a Live streaming event with Blive here in the Hunter, there is a range of platforms you can choose to use to best suit your needs. From live Q & A sessions to social media simulcasts, BLive can help you reach audiences across the globe on whatever platform they are comfortable using.
- Live Google Docs
- MS Teams
- Remote feeds
- RSS Feeds
What Can BLive Help You With?
Running an event can be stressful, especially when technology goes wrong. We understand that and offer various services to help your event run smoothly and take the technical stress off your hands. We’ve worked with small and large businesses and corporations across Australia to run numerous events and presentations.
Here’s how we can help you.
- Broadcast quality equipment – from Cameras to lighting, Screens and Audio, we only work with quality gear to ensure its best practice and all in a one stop shop to keep it easy for you
- Customised graphics, including watermarks, branded templates, your organisation’s colors and anything else that builds brand consistancy with your viewers.
- Professionally managed audio – meaning no delays or lip-syncing here!
- A White labelled Video player for your website. No adds or tacky logos – your viewers will see your content on your website and assume it your work.
- Need a website for your event? We can custom build a page for your event. Your viewers will receive a custom URL that is just for your event. It manages your registration proccess, reminder emails and has Q&A built right in that you can moderate. A one stop solution with NO FUSS! Ask us for a demonstration
- Instant replay. As soon as your event ends, your customers and participants can go back and watch again – no downloads, no embeds on your website.
- Needs something extra – we can provide professional commentary and MC services, meaning your audience will be kept entertained during downtimes, and your event elevated to another level.
To get started with BLive, simply give us a call or enquire online. We offer easy-to-use tools and support to make your broadcast a success.